The basic bearing designation consists of bearing type designation, size series designation, and bore designation.For example：6201, 6 represents the type code; 2: size series code; 01: bore code.
0: Double row angular contact ball bearing
1: Spherical ball bearing
2：Spherical roller bearings and thrust spherical roller bearings
3：Tapered roller bearings
4.Double-row deep groove ball bearings
5.Thrust ball bearings
6.Deep groove ball bearings
7.Angular contact ball bearings
8.Thrust cylindrical roller bearings
N:Double row or multi row with the letter NN
U:External spherical ball bearing
QJ:Four point contact ball bearing
The size series code of the bearing is a combination of the width (height) series code and the diameter series code of the bearing.
The diameter series refers to the outer diameter size series corresponding to the same bearing inner diameter. There are 7, 8, 9, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and other diameter series in increasing order of outside diameter size.
Width series refers to the same bearing diameter series corresponding to the width of the size series. There are 8, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and other width sizes in increasing order of width series.
Thrust bearing to height series corresponds to the width series of the radial bearing, there are 7, 9, 1, 2 and other height dimensions in increasing order of the four height series.
SKF bearing model prefix is mainly used to indicate the SKF bearing parts, in order to avoid confusion with other models, it is usually placed before the entire SKF bearing model.
– GS: cylindrical roller thrust bearing seat ring
– K: cylindrical roller – cage thrust assembly
– K-: ABMA standard series of inch tapered roller bearings of the inner ring even roller – cage assembly (CONE) or outer ring (CUP)
– L：Separate bearing inner ring or outer ring
– R：Separate bearing inner ring or outer ring with roller-cage assembly
– W：Stainless steel deep groove ball bearings
– WS: cylindrical roller thrust bearing shaft ring
– ZE：Bearings for electronically controlled mounting method
SKF bearing type suffix is used to indicate with the basic design has a different structure and / or have other characteristics of the variant. When more than one bearing characteristics need to be expressed, the suffix is regularly divided into a number of groups.
The following is a list of the more commonly used suffixes, but note that not all variants can be listed here (see other corresponding information for specific types of suffixes).
– A: An improved or slightly altered internal design. Same external dimensions. Usually for different types or series of SKF bearings have different meanings. For example: 4210 A: said without the ball loading notch double-row deep groove ball bearings; 3220 A said the contact angle of 30 ° double-row angular contact ball bearings.
– AC：contact angle of 25 ° single row angular contact ball bearings
– ADA：The stop groove on the outer ring has been improved and the split inner ring is fixed by a retaining ring.
B: improved or slightly changed internal design, the same external dimensions, usually for different types or series of SKF bearings have different meanings. For example: 7224 B said for the contact angle of 40 ° single row angular contact ball bearings; 32210 B said for the contact angle of larger tapered roller bearings
– Bxx (x): B and a two-digit or three-digit combination, used to indicate some of the variants without the appropriate suffix. For example: B20: narrowing the width tolerance
– C: improved or slightly altered internal design. The same external dimensions. Usually have different meanings for different types or series of bearings. For example: 21306 C said spherical roller bearings with two window stamping steel keep frame, inner ring without retaining edge and with a guide ring guided by the inner ring
– CA: 1, C type spherical roller bearings, with fork type machined brass cage, inner ring both sides of the retaining edge and with a guide ring guided by the inner ring; 2, general mating group bearings, in back-to-back or face-to-face configuration, the axial clearance is less than the general group (CB)
– CAC: CA type spherical roller bearings, roller guidance has been improved
– CB: 1, general mating group bearings, in back-to-back or face-to-face configuration, axial clearance for the general group; 2, double-row angular contact ball bearings, specific axial clearance.
– CC: 1, C spherical roller bearings, roller guidance has been improved; 2, general mating group bearings, in back-to-back or face-to-face configuration, axial clearance greater than the general group (CB)
– CLN: tapered roller bearings, narrowing the tolerance band of the collar width and total width, in line with ISO tolerance class 6X
– CL0: accuracy in line with ANSI/ABMA 19.2:1994 standard tolerance class 0, for inch tapered roller bearings
– CL00: accuracy in accordance with ANSI/ABMA 19.2:1994 standard tolerance class 00, for inch tapered roller bearings
– CL3：Accuracy in accordance with ANSI/ABMA 19.2:1994 standard tolerance class 3, for inch tapered roller bearings
– CL7C: for tapered roller bearings, with special friction characteristics and higher rotational accuracy
– CN: general group radial clearance; usually only used in combination with the following letters to indicate a narrower or offset clearance range
o CNH: narrow clearance range, equivalent to the upper part of the common group clearance range
o CNM: narrowed clearance range, equivalent to half of the normal group clearance range
o CNL: Narrowed clearance range, equivalent to the lower half of the normal group clearance range
o CNP: offset clearance range, equivalent to the composition of the upper half of the clearance range of the general group and the lower half of the C3 clearance range
o CNR: with ordinary group clearance in accordance with DIN 620-4: 1982 cylindrical roller bearings
o The above letters H, M, L and P, at the same time apply to the combination with the following clearance group into the corresponding meaning: C2, C3, C4 and C5, such as C2H
– CV: improved internal design, full complement cylindrical roller bearings
– CS: bearing side with a steel skeleton nitrile rubber (NBR) contact seal
– CS2: bearing side with steel skeleton fluoroelastomer (FPM) contact seal
– CS5: bearing side with steel skeleton hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber (HNBR) contact seal
– 2CS: Bearing with steel skeleton NBR contact seal on both sides
– 2CS2: FPM contact seal with steel skeleton on both sides of the bearing
– 2CS5: Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber (HNBR) contact seal with steel skeleton on both sides of the bearing
WanYu Bearing Co., Ltd. is a bearing factory with more than 100,000 kinds of bearings, if you have a bearing problem you want to consult please contact us in time, we will provide you with fast service!
Tel: +86 15969613555