If the bearing is used in a corrosive environment, the bearing steel is required to have corrosion resistance. Stainless steel standard bearings in the code with the prefix S; and suffix W203B. This bearing and the overall hardened bearing steel bearing the main dimensions and bearing capacity is the same. In order to maintain its corrosion resistance, its surface must not be damaged during installation and use.
The heat treatment process of bearing rings and rolling elements ensures that the bearings are dimensionally stable up to 150 degrees. For higher working temperatures, special heat treatment methods need to be used.
1. Smooth tissue structure, fine fiber, with high cleanliness, can reduce the noise of the bearing in the process of operation, can meet the DN value of more than 500,000 high-speed bearings of long-term operation requirements.
2. Excellent high temperature resistance, lubricity, good colloidal stability and mechanical stability.
3. Suitable for the lubrication of precision bearings, motor bearings and miniature bearings in high and low temperature environment.
4. Strong water resistance, can withstand water flushing, and maintain hardness in a wide range of temperatures. Excellent anti-oxidation performance, good anti-wear performance, so that the service life is extremely long, the service life is 5-10 times than lithium grease.
5. It is suitable for machinery that requires noise reduction or extremely harsh environment, and also for lubrication of high temperature parts.
6. It is suitable for lubrication of various high-speed bearings, high-speed long-life gyro motors, high-speed grinding machines and other high-speed instruments and mechanical bearings.
– The above makes us one of your trustworthy and excellent business partners.
– If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy bearing manufacturer, please feel free to contact us.
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used type of rolling bearing. Its characteristics are small friction resistance, high speed, can be used to bear radial load or radial and axial at the same time the role of the combined load on the machine, can also be used to bear axial load on the machine, such as small power motors, cars and tractors gearboxes, machine tool gearboxes, general machines, tools, etc.
Tapered roller bearings belong to the separation bearing, bearing the inner and outer ring have tapered raceway. The bearings are divided into single, double and four row tapered roller bearings and other different structure types according to the number of rollers installed. Single row tapered roller bearings can bear radial load and single direction axial load
The main role of the wheel bearing is to carry the weight and provide precise guidance for the rotation of the hub, it is subject to both axial and radial loads.
Grease can be added first when sealing the bearing, omitting the outer hub seal and maintenance-free, etc., and has been widely used in cars.There is also a trend of gradually expanding applications on trucks.
The clutch release bearing contains a bearing that spins along with the spinning pressure plate when the clutch pedal is depressed. If this bearing is worn, a squeeling or growling noise will be heard when the clutch is depressed. A standard release bearing is seperated from the pressure plate. It’s adjustable and should not contact the spinning pressure plate. A constant running release bearing snaps into the pressure plate fingers and spins whenever the pressure plate is spinning.
A pillow block bearing consists of a mounting bracket (pillow block) that houses a bearing and is used in low-torque, light load applications.
Pillow block bearings are easy to mount and have a double structured seal for working in harsh environments. Commonly used seats are vertical seat (P), square seat (F), tab square seat (FS), tab round seat (FC), diamond seat (FL), ring seat (C), slider seat, etc. (T).
1.Centripetal needle roller and cage assembly (type K000000)
2.Needle roller bearings with double locking rings on the outer ring (types NA0000, NKI, RNA 0000, NK)
3.Single row needle roller bearings with double retaining edges on 4.outer ring (type NA0000, NKI, RNA 0000, NK)
5.Double row needle roller bearings with double raised edge on 6.outer ring (type NA6900, type RNA6900)
7.Drawn cup needle roller bearings (type HK, type BK)
•If you are searching trustable and reliable Bearing manufactures, please feel free to contact us
•Above enable us to be one of your trustable and excellent business partner