There are four types of bearings commonly used in electric motors, namely rolling bearings, plain bearings, spherical bearings and oil bearings.
If the outer ring of the bearing is tightly matched with the housing hole, and the inner ring is loosely matched with the shaft, the bearing can be pressed into the housing hole first, and the outer diameter of the assembly sleeve should be slightly smaller than the diameter of the housing hole.
If the bearing collar and shaft and seat hole are tight fit, the inner ring and outer ring should be pressed into the shaft and seat hole at the same time, the structure of the assembly sleeve should be able to tighten the bearing inner ring and outer ring end face at the same time.
By heating the bearing or bearing seat, the use of thermal expansion will be a tight fit into a loose fit installation method. It is a common and labor-saving installation method.
(1) bearing washed with kerosene, pressed into the bearing housing, filled with Shell No. 3 lithium base grease to two-thirds full at the roller of the outer ring of the bearing, applied evenly with clean hands, installed the bearing gland, and pressed the bearing gland with the fastening bolt coated with bolt anti-loosening rubber.
(2) bearing for the inner jacket separable cylindrical roller bearings, the bearing should be set in the inner set on the rotating shaft and in place.
(3) the bearing seat on the housing, such as grease injection holes, must be aligned with the position. (3) the bearing housing is installed on the housing, such as grease injection holes, must be aligned.
(4) Install the internal and external eccentric blocks on the rotating shaft and put them in place, those with shaft keys should put the shaft keys into the keyway and then install the external eccentric blocks, and install the shaft retaining ring on the rotating shaft.
(5) Tighten the fixed eccentric block fastening bolts, rotate the adjustable eccentric block so that it reaches the angle position before unloading and tighten the fastening bolts. After the above assembly is completed, the shaft should have a certain axial crosstalk.
(6) on both ends of the vibration motor shield, fastened with screws.
Shaft extension end: 6201-2E-C3, 6202-2E-C3, 6204-2E-C3, 6205-2E-C3, 6206-2E-C3, 6308-2E-C3, 6311-C3, 6312-C3, 6313-C3, 6314-C3, 6317-C3, 6319-C3, NU319, NU322
Fan end: 6201-2E-C3, 6202-2E-C3, 6204-2E-C3, 6205-2E-C3, 6206-2E-C3, 6308-2E-C3, 6309-2E-C3, 6311-C3, 6312-C3, 6313-C3, 6314-C3, 6317-C3, 6319-C3, 6322-C3
Shaft extension end: 6204-2E-C3, 6205-2E-C3, 6206-2E-C3, 6308-2E-C3, 6309-2E-C3, 6311-C3, 6312-C3, 6313-C3, 6314-C3, 6317-C3, 6319, 6319-C3, 6322
Fan end: 6204-2E-C3, 6205-2E-C3, 6206-2E-C3, 6308-2E-C3, 6309-2E-C3, 6311-C3, 6312-C3, 6313-C3, 6314-C3, 6317-C3, 6319-C3, 6322-C3
KHRD Bearing Co., Ltd. is a bearing factory with more than 100,000 types of bearings.，Welcome to consult the price of stainless steel ball bearings in inch!
Tel: +86 15969613555