Self-aligning ball bearings are self-aligning through the inner ring, ball and cage tilting to correct misalignment between shaft and housing center, shaft deflection, etc.
Self-aligning ball bearings have two rows of balls(self aligning ball bearing double row), a common sphered raceway in the outer ring and two deep uninterrupted raceway grooves in the inner ring. They are available open or sealed（open self-aligning ball bearing and Sealed self-aligning ball bearings）. The bearings are insensitive to angular misalignment of the shaft relative to the housing
Self-aligning ball bearing has cylindrical hole and tapered hole two kinds of structure, cage material has steel plate, synthetic resin, etc.. Its characteristic is the outer ring raceway is spherical self-aligning ball bearing, with automatic centering, can compensate for the error caused by different heart and shaft deflection, but its inner and outer ring relative tilt shall not exceed 3 degrees.
The center of curvature of the outer ring raceway surface is the same as the bearing center, so it has the same adjusting function as the automatic spherical self-aligning ball bearing. When the shaft or housing is deflected, it can be adjusted automatically without increasing the burden on the bearing. self-aligning ball bearings can bear radial load and axial load in two directions. Radial load capacity is large, suitable for situations with heavy load and shock load. The inner ring inner diameter is tapered hole bearing, can be directly mounted. Or it can be mounted on cylindrical shaft by using tightening sleeve and dismantling cylinder. The cage uses steel plate stamping cage, polyamide forming cage and copper alloy turning cage.
Can bear large radial load, but also can bear a certain axial load. This kind of bearing outer ring raceway is spherical, so has the spherical performance, when the shaft is bent or tilted and make the inner ring center line and outer ring center line relative tilt does not exceed 1 ° ~ 2.5 °, the bearing can still work.
Self-aligning ball bearing bore has two kinds of cylindrical and conical. In order to strengthen the lubrication performance of the bearing, the ring-shaped oil groove and three oil holes are processed on the outer ring of the bearing.
Mainly bear radial load, at the same time can bear a small axial load. Axial displacement of the shaft (shell) is limited to the clearance limit, with automatic self-aligning performance, allowing the inner and outer relative tilt is not large under the conditions of normal work, suitable for supporting the seat hole can not strictly ensure coaxiality of the components.
– High quality steel – ultra clean steel helps extend bearing life by up to 80%
– Available in pressed steel and polyamide cages
– Advanced grease technology – lubricants that extend grease life and performance
– High-grade balls – smooth and quiet operation even at high speeds
– Super Finished Raceways – refined to minimize noise and improve lubricant life and distribution
– Supply sealed bearings
Self-aligning ball bearings with dust caps and seals are assembled with the appropriate amount of grease and should not be heated or cleaned before mounting, and do not require relubrication during use. Self aligning ball bearings are mainly used in precision instruments, low-noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles and general machinery, etc. They are used in the machinery industry.
Self aligning ball bearing series:
Self-aligning ball bearing 1000 series
Self-aligning ball bearing 2000 series
1、SKF self-aligning ball bearings
2、Germany FAG self-aligning ball bearing
3、Japan NIN self-aligning ball bearing
self-aligning ball bearing application：
Self-aligning ball bearings are suitable for heavy load and impact load, precision instruments, low noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles, metallurgy, rolling mills, mining, petroleum, paper, cement, sugar and other industries and general machinery .
For heavy loads, harsh working conditions or special requirements for sealing bearing configurations, built-in contact type sealed ball bearings can be used. These bearings have exactly the same dimensions as non-sealed bearings and can be used in place of non-sealed bearings in many applications. The allowable alignment angle is 0.5°, and the operating temperature is -20℃~110℃. The bearing has been filled with appropriate amount of lithium-based anti-rust grease, and grease can also be added according to user requirements.
According to the difference of inner ring with or without baffle and cage, it can be divided into two basic types, C type and CA type. C type bearing is characterized by inner ring without baffle and steel plate stamping cage, while CA type bearing is characterized by baffle on both sides of inner ring and turning solid cage. This type of bearing is especially suitable for heavy load or vibration load work. Self aligning ball bearings in the inner ring and two raceways for the spherical outer ring, assembled with drum-shaped roller bearings。
-If you want to know the price of spherical ball bearings please contact us。
– If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy bearing manufacturer, please feel free to contact us.
|Name:||Self-aligning Ball Bearing|
|Service:||OEM service provided|
1. What is the definition of self-aligning ball bearing?
Self-aligning ball bearings are bearings equipped with spherical balls between the inner ring of two raceways and the outer ring of which the raceways are spherical. The self-aligning ball bearing has two structures of cylindrical hole and conical hole, and the material of the cage is steel plate, synthetic resin, etc. Its characteristic is that the outer ring raceway is spherical, with automatic centering, which can compensate for errors caused by non-concentricity and shaft deflection, but the relative inclination of the inner and outer rings should not exceed 3 degrees.
2. What are the structural classifications of self-aligning ball bearings?
Miniature series: 10x, 12x, 13x
General series: 12xx, 13xx, 22xx, 23xx
3. What does the suffix of self-aligning ball bearing mean?
C3: Radial clearance is greater than ordinary clearance
K: 1/12 taper taper hole
K30: 1/30 taper taper hole
M: Ball-guided machined brass solid cage
2RS: with sealing caps at both ends
TV: Steel ball-guided glass fiber reinforced polyamide (nylon) solid cage
4. What load does the self-aligning ball bearing mainly bear?
Self-aligning ball bearings mainly bear radial loads, and can bear small axial loads at the same time.
5. How many structures are there for self-aligning ball bearings?
Self-aligning ball bearings have two structures, cylindrical bore and tapered bore.
6. What are the uses of self-aligning ball bearings?
Self-aligning ball bearings are suitable for bearing heavy loads and shock loads, precision instruments, low-noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles, metallurgy, rolling mills, mining, petroleum, paper, cement, sugar and other industries and general machinery, etc.
7. What are the characteristics of self-aligning ball bearings?
Mainly bear radial load, and can bear small axial load at the same time. The axial displacement of the shaft (casing) is limited within the clearance limit, and it has automatic centering performance, allowing normal operation under the condition that the inner and outer periphery are relatively inclination.
8. How to maintain self-aligning ball bearings?
1) Better and more suitable lubricating oil should be used. It can significantly improve the lubricating performance, prolong the oil change period, prolong the service life of the self-aligning ball bearing, and also have better anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
2) For bearings with reinforced nylon cage, the operating temperature should be lower than 120℃, and it is strictly forbidden to wash them in oil.
3) Pay attention to the method during maintenance and cleaning to prevent damage and scratches on the surface of the rollers. To remove the residue on the bearing part as much as possible, flushing should be used, and attention should be paid to avoid using the dumping type to make the cleaning garbage accumulate and remain in the bearing part, resulting in noise, wear and failure of the self-aligning ball bearing.
Self-aligning ball bearings are suitable for precision instruments, low-noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles and general machinery, etc., and are the most widely used type of bearings in the machinery industry.
1. We provide you with suitable products.
Wanyu Bearing can provide you with various standard bearings, and can also produce special bearings according to your drawings or samples. We guarantee excellent quality. We ensure that all our products meet the standards you require. Both our own factory and our partners have obtained ISO 9000 quality management system certificate and they are very strict about production.
2. We are efficient.
We have sufficient stock of standard bearings. Our efficiency is not only reflected in production, but also in logistics. We are very familiar with export procedures and have established a global logistics network. We do our best to save your time. Let the goods reach you as soon as possible.
3. Our prices are reasonable.
Our prices are always competitive in the market.
4. Satisfactory service.
Our dedicated staff handles every case. If you have any questions, needs or requests, you can contact us by email or other communication software, and our service staff will answer your questions immediately.
A. Plastic box + outer box + pallet
B. Plastic bag + box + carton + pallet
C. Tube bag + middle box + carton + pallet
D. Of course we will also deliver according to your requirements
1. We strongly recommend that you can communicate with us via email, thank you!
2. We have all kinds of bearings, just tell me your item number and quantity, we will provide you with the most preferential price as soon as possible
The price of the bearing material, precision grade, seal type, OEM service, etc., we can make requirements according to your requirements.