1.No, the tire widths are different and do not match, so they cannot be used together. It is recommended to choose tires according to the manual.wheel hub bearing replacement must be load conditions
2.In the past, the most wheel bearings of cars were single-row tapered roller or ball bearings in pairs. With the development of technology, cars have been widely used car wheel hub unit.
1. Well, it is possible to use the same kind of wheel hub if the conditions are met. The hubs should match the size of the wheels of the two cars, etc. For example, if the wheel size of the first car is 13 inches and the other wheel is 14 inches, you can change it.
2. Small for big can, big for small can not. The large size of the wheel change in the small size wheel car, not only steering can not hit the corner, will also be stuck, will bring some trouble, and the car set aside to install the wheel tire diameter is so large.
The wheel can be swapped back and forth, if it is the same specification wheel is possible.
1. Can not change the size
2. If you replace the large size of the wheels, the original factory data on the car will be changed accordingly.
3. parts of the car. All according to the size, if you change the size, the friction is not harmonious, in the process of driving easy to have an accident.
1、When the temperature of the wheel hub is high, avoid using cold water to clean it.
2、When the place where the vehicle is located is wet, the wheel hub should be cleaned diligently to avoid the corrosion of salt on the aluminum surface.
3、After cleaning and cleaning if necessary, the wheels can be waxed and maintained to keep their luster forever.
There are two ways to install the car wheel bearings, one is hot bearing installation and the other is cold bearing installation.
1. The oil bath heating bearing method may contaminate the automotive wheel bearings and lead to premature bearing damage. Now the most common thing induction heating, this is because of its control, efficiency and safety are very high.
2. In general small and medium-sized bearings are mostly cold mounted.
Wheel hub oil dumping: wheel hub lubricating oil is too much, the temperature of the guide bearing is too high, and the wheel hub will dump oil when the car is running. It may also be brake fluid. It may also be fuel.
1. The car runs up the wheel shake, the car shaking intensified.
2. The car will make a strange noise.
3. poor rolling, power down.
The outer diameter of the wheel bearing is 90cm and the inner diameter is 50cm. and the bearing for the purpose of comparing the bearing’s bearing capacity against pitting, the maximum load that the bearing can withstand when the rated life is one million revolutions (106) is specified as the basic rated dynamic load, expressed as C. Wheel hubs take different wheel surface treatment processes according to the characteristics and needs of different models.
We are a bearing supplier, producing various types of wheel hub bearings, and can provide you with the best competitive price and the best service. If you are looking for bearing suppliers or have questions about bearings, please contact us, we will have professional bearing staff to answer your questions.
– If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy bearing manufacturer, please feel free to contact us.