The adjustment method of front and rear wheel hub bearings of forklift truck is the same as the technical requirements.
1. Put the front hub of forklift wheel bearing back on the steering knuckle shaft, put on the outer bearing and screw on the high speed nut, then turn the wheel on one side and tighten the adjusting nut with the wheel wrench on the other side, make it tight until the wheel can stop turning immediately after letting go, and then return the adjusting nut to 1/81/5 turns, so that it can turn freely and no axial clearance feeling is appropriate.
2. After adjusting, put back the locking washer and locking piece, tighten the fixing nut and lock it with the locking piece, then put back the bearing cover or half shaft flange.
3. After adjusting the wheel bearing, when checking in the middle of the driving operation, the wheel hub should not feel hot when you touch it with your hand.
Second, the wheel bearing lubricant replacement
1. Remove the wheel and hub, take out the oil seal and inner bearing, scrape off the grease on the hub and journal, and wipe clean with oil cloth; thoroughly clean the tapered roller bearing and blow it with compressed air.
2. Fill the tapered roller bearing with grease and put a layer of grease inside the hub to prevent rust, and put back the inner bearing and oil seal.
3. After lubrication, put back the hub in the opposite order of disassembly and adjust it, and put on the wheel. Since the thread direction of the tire bolts is opposite (left reverse right positive), the left and right hubs should not be installed wrongly.
1、Keep the forklift wheel bearings and its surrounding environment clean. Even if the tiny dust invisible to the naked eye enters the forklift bearings, it will increase the wear of the bearings of each system, or send out vibration and noise.
2、Installation precautions in the installation of forklift wheel bearings do not allow strong stamping, direct hammering of forklift bearings, or pressure transfer through the rolling body.
3、Use suitable and accurate installation tools try to use special tools, and strongly avoid using cloth and short fiber and other things.
4、Prevent rusting of forklift wheel bearings When taking forklift bearings directly by hand, we suggest to fully wash the sweat on hands and apply high quality mineral oil before operation, especially pay attention to rust prevention in rainy season and summer.
Forklift bearings are a very important hardware parts applied to forklift trucks, forklift bearings play an irreplaceable role in the working hair of forklift trucks. Types of bearings used in forklift trucks. Forklift front axle chassis: wheel bearings – angular contact ball bearings or deep groove ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, bearings for suspension – thrust ball bearings, thrust needle roller bearings, bearings for steering gears. Forklift engine system: tension pulley and idler pulley bearings – ball bearings with seats, deep groove ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, clutch release bearings – ball bearings, water pump bearings – double row roller bearings, etc. Forklift gearbox system: needle roller bearings, tapered roller bearings. Other parts (body, door frame): door frame bearings, side roller bearings, etc.
For Further Details,Please Feel Free To Contact Us: