locking collar bearing are mainly used in applications where fixing the direction of rotation is inconvenient. On the inner locking collar bearing
side of the ring, there is a section of eccentric extension that fits with the locking ring. By turning the locking ring on the inner ring extension in the direction of rotation and tightening the hexagonal screw on the eccentric sleeve, this ring and the bearing can be locked to the shaft.
For example, 390000 series outer spherical bearings and SKF’s Y-bearings. In the maintenance, many mechanics will not disassemble this bearing, or install this bearing is prone to directional errors, so it is necessary to introduce such bearing disassembly points and precautions.
1. Loosen the locking screw on the bearing eccentric sleeve with hexagonal wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the top cover eccentric sleeve, reverse the direction of the bearing.
Then use a small iron bar to insert the countersunk hole on the top cover eccentric sleeve and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the direction of rotation of the shaft.
2. Loosen the bolt fixing the bearing housing. Remove the bearing from the shaft together with the bearing housing. Note that before removing the
Before removing the bearing housing at one end of the shaft. The bearing seat bolt at the other end of the shaft should be loosened so that the bearings at both ends will not be damaged by each other.
1. Before installing the bearing on the shaft, you must remove the fixing pin of the locking collar bearing jacket and polish the surface of the journal at the same time.
Smooth and clean, and apply oil to the journal to prevent rust and lubrication (allow the bearing to rotate slightly on the shaft).
2. Apply lubricant to the mating surface of the bearing housing and bearing, and put the bearing into the bearing housing. Then put the assembled
Then put the assembled bearing and housing together on the shaft. Push to the desired position for installation
3. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the bearing housing, but let the bearing jacket rotate in the bearing housing. Also install
Install the other end of the bearing and seat on the same shaft, turn the shaft a few turns, let the bearing itself automatically find the right position. Then tighten the bearing seat bolt.
4. Install the eccentric sleeve. First, put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the inner sleeve of the bearing, and hand-tighten it in the direction of rotation of the shaft.
Tighten in the direction of rotation. Then insert the small iron rod into or against the countersink hole on the eccentric sleeve. Use a hand hammer to strike the small iron rod in the direction of shaft rotation. Make the eccentric sleeve installed firmly, and finally lock the hexagonal screw on the eccentric sleeve.
Want to know which bearing is right for your specific application? Our team is ready to help. Contact us today.
For Further Details,Please Feel Free To Contact Us: